The majority of patients with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and patients with kidneys insufficiency are supported by their family members in daily activities and medical care. Studies report that a good family support could have a positive effect for a successful patients’
- The Erasmusdays2021 were a success!
- Project Meeting in Aegina, Greece
- Online the webinar series on chronic kidney disease and its effects on patients and caregivers
- Invitation: Three-day webinar series on chronic kidney disease and its effects on patients and caregivers on November 16-18
- ME AND MY CARER: A REPORT TO COLLECT NEEDS AND EXPERIENCES OF INFORMAL CARERS OF KIDNEY PATIENTS AND PATIENTS THEMSELVES